Monday, October 1, 2007

Sharing my Man

Kinda happy, because my small group of friends actually got to spend a little time with Steve on Sunday. I only have a few close friends, well only two really, but there were some extended friends who were there, as well.
Steve is like the mystery man to these people, because he is busy when I'm with them, so they know this much:
He is almost 50,
He works at the airport,
He's busy,
And he lets me go out and do my own thing whenever I want.


Steve goes to bed at 9pm sharp, so if I'm out with friends at the night club he's at home asleep.

And if I'm working an event and my friends are there just to enjoy the party, they never see Steve because he's usually busy when I'm working.

We went for a motorcycle ride to a ghost town/mining town called Oatman on Sunday, and Steve rode his boss's custom red Budweiser Harley trike, with me on the back.
Hilarious looking. HUGE. Fast. Loud. We were joined by a small convoy of friends who have never really even met him. So, they got to know him a little, and I think they were impressed. Nice ride, too.