Monday, November 19, 2007

I am The Birthday Queen

Even though it's not my Birthday, I must proclaim my throne. I've apparently figured out how to make a Birthday party exactly what it needs to be.
Steve's daughter's 16th b-day went off with very few snags, and she seemed to be really happy about it.
The chef at the restaurant put together a GORGEOUS cake that could have rivaled something from that Ace of Cakes show. Holy cow, I was expecting a plain old chocolate cake. He really went overboard. I wish I had a picture of it, but my camera was out of film by the time the cake came around. And since the cake was a little late (it was an hour after we'd finished dinner, and we were STILL waiting for them to bring it out) they kept giving me free Martinis. Never had a Martini before then. Kinda interesting. I had one called the "Whodunit" it had red rum and O.J. in it. GET IT??? Ahahahahaha!!!