Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Nobody Cares

Unless they're reading this, that is.

Good news, I have nearly all my Christmas shopping done. My son is very easy to shop for, and quite predictable right now. The only thing left for him is some new bedding for his bunk bed, and then some candy for his stocking.
I did ask him the other day what he would like for Christmas and he said a Playstation 3. Yeah, that's not happening. I'll let one of his other gift sources put out the money for that. He has me, his dad, his dad's parents, my parents, and his extended family who all buy stuff for him. That's something I'm COMPLETELY grateful for. When I was growing up, we didn't have that much family living near us.

Since I put so much thought and preparation into Steve's birthday, I am drawing a blank on his Christmas gift. Something came to me this morning but it will take a small loan from my boss to pull it off. And a couple of months of payments.