Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We're In the Money

Well, not really because all the money goes to the American Cancer Society.
I raised $700, but $200 goes to Steve because he sold something that he
really didn't want to sell. I MADE him sell the pinball machine. It was taking
up so much space in the garage, and it was rediculous to believe that we would someday move it into the house and play it.
I was certainly exhausted, because I was the only one who worked the sale. By that I mean I moved all the merchandise outside, priced it, worked all day and then moved the stuff back in at the end of the day. Then got out there the next morning and
moved everything outside at 5:30 am, and worked all day. I did well, though,
because all I've got left is some clothing and the Christmas stuff. I had a literal Christmas land over on one side of the yard, with a tree and decorations. None of it sold. It's going to the thrift store today.

We've decided this weekend that since Steve's boss is busy with jobs in Hawaii and my boss is gone to work in California, that we're taking off out of town. We have to figure out where we're going yet. Likely we won't have kids with us, so I can research some destinations online that aren't necessarily 10 year old friendly or teenage girl friendly. Yay for meeee!!!