Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meeting Frenzy



I wish that photo wasn't blurry, because that's me at the podium in front of an auditorium full of G.O.P. members. And that's the G.O.P. Chairman behind me. He's smiling because the true sparkliness of my personality is shining thru. Yeah, right. He's smiling because he HAS to!

I realized later that a few months ago I had sent the Chairman a thank-you note and when I signed it at the bottom I put in parantheses...."You might want to save this card as a souvenir for when I'm huge and famous."
I'm such a weenie.


And here I am during the meeting suffering from a nice hot flash.



Sue and I were bored because the talking at the podium was going on and on and on and on....



And that's Senator Funnystuff putting the rabbit ears behind me. Very FUNNY!!!