Monday, March 8, 2010

I Have Discovered IKEA

I've heard of the place, never stepped foot in it.

But, I had a need for my office and couldn't find what I needed anywhere else.
I usually try to do my shopping in smaller stores and such because, well, I AM THE SMALL BUSINESS ADVOCATE. (ABC, always be campaigning)
I searched all kinds of stores and whenever I found something even close to what I watned, the minimum charge was $160. Now, I don't have expensive taste. Have you seen my hair? Obviously I'm not using a pricey hair dye.

$160 is quite a lot for me. And being a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE (ABC...okay just kiddin...)

I wandered into IKEA on Saturday night. I had this look on my face the whole time:



Actually there were several times I had to close my jaw. Because it was hanging open. The selection was outstanding, but even more impressive was the pricing. Super cheap. And that's me. Super cheap.

I found exactly what I was looking for, at the low low price of $29.99.