Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Driving. And More Driving.

Last week's schedule was not an easy one. Monday I worked all day. Tuesday was housework. After feeling ooogie on Wednesday (allergies, I guess) I had a long day at the Farmer's Market on Thursday. We were done at 8pm, so I then hopped in my car, drove several hundred miles to Tucson where I had class the next day. 2am arrival, class at 8am. Yippeee!!
Class was great, I found myself running out of paper to take notes because the whole day was packed with tons of information. This is definitely stuff I can't get back here in Havasu.
Instead of staying in Tucson, I opted to drive home that night. 9pm, I pulled in the driveway and unloaded my gear. Steve insisted on talking. I was holding my eyes open with my hands, listening. It's not always easy to get Steve talking so I obliged. But by 10:30pm, I couldn't take it anymore.
I crawled into bed, only to be awake at 6:30 thanks to someone who thinks it's appropriate to send text messages at the crack of dawn. Who are these people? Perhaps they need a text etiquette class, provided by YOURS TRULY.

After a couple of shots of espresso I was on the streets. I rode my bicycle and got signatures from some friendly neighbors up the hill. Campaigning is great when the weather is cooperating!