Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nice Stack

Steve asked me today what my schedule was, as he was walking out the front door.
"Well, if I could get that stack of paperwork done over there, I'd be FREEEEE!"

The stack is literally 1 foot tall, and it's from putting off some things that I really shouldn't have.
Besides doing the billing for the two huge events we just did, I need to pay a month's worth of bills for our office and also for my boss. He pays me to take care of his house expenses. He has six mortgages, which is two for each house. That includes two rental houses that he has never seen in person.

I've been sleeping so well, lately, so it was a surprise to be jolted out of slumber at midnight, with the freight train sound of very high winds hitting the house.
I put on my robe and headed outside to see what damage I could avert, like moving patio furniture to safety and making sure there weren't garbage cans flying around the neighborhood. I knew the wind was coming, but I didn't know it would be a friggin hurricane. I looked at the weather channel out of curiosity, and it said 35 mph winds all the way thru Tuesday night. So one thing I don't need to worry about is my hair!!