Saturday, July 26, 2008

Big Day on Campus



Would I dare support a candidate who doesn't have a sense of humor? Heck no.
Dana has had a very difficult summer with the campaign, and in a rare moment of ease he made a nice face for my camera at today's candidate forum.

And then there's the County Supervisor. I made him pose like a superhero and this is what appeared.

This is the gentleman I'm attending the Republican National Convention with, as his alternate delegate. His assistant asked me to take some photos of him today, to be used in press releases. I actually LOVE the superhero pose, it looks kind of cool.
He thinks I'm kidding.

I had to be dressy today, so I wore my Dillard's hat.


AND....on my way home from all my daily projects, I saw the storm clouds building from the South. This will HOPEFULLY result in a little thunderstorm!!!