Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Little Genius


Shay had a friend over to swim for the afternoon (which turns out to be about 2 hours because they were sun-burning...) and he figured out how to get "maximum floatation."

We've had a busy week so far, with house keeping, paperwork, work, and the usual stuff. Steve drove to Tucson which is 5 1/2 hours away, to pick up the Cobra helicopter's engine and deliver it to the helicopter shop for re-installation.
I've been rearranging things in the house, to make room for the furnishings we've been storing in the garage. Basically, we're doing whatever it takes to stay indoors away from the heat!!

My new scooter arrived today, and it's assembled and waiting for me on the front porch. Steve laughed because I did't run right out to ride it,,,, but, DUH, it's a little hot at 5pm to be riding! 5pm is the hottest part of the day in these parts. Maybe I'll give it a shot at 8pm or so, when it's only 105 degrees. Depressing. I know.