Friday, August 8, 2008

New Car?

I've got a meeting in Kingman tomorrow, and Steve coincidentally needs to drop off one of the semi trucks for some servicing, so we're gonna make a day of it. Since there's no Honda or Toyota dealership here, we can go there to check out the little cars and see what we like.
Yesterday was rough. I woke up kinda pissy, and after giving it some thought I realized that I was probably just being a big baby over that whole Scott thing.
If I were his wife, I'd be pissed too. I understand where she's coming from. He's made her feel like he can't be trusted, and then he starts a secret friendship with the texting and emailing. I know exactly how that feels and now I'm kinda upset with him for putting me in that spot. Steve had a little "texting" friend a couple of years ago and it didn't matter who she was, I just wanted her gone.

But then my day perked up when I went to the Early Voting for the September Primary and I voted for myself. I'm in the running for Precinct Committee, which is basically a volunteer job that entails getting people out there to vote. You have to be elected to the position, and there's 9 people running for it.

Work is slow. I'm not very motivated this week, so I haven't been doing much out in the field. Next week will change, because the boss will be here. Yikes.