Wednesday, January 14, 2009

B Day over.

Yep, it's over. I forgot to post pictures of Jack's birthday on Sunday. I made green chili chicken enchiladas and flan.
This is Jack fooling around with my Party Monkey, Pip.


Steve did the dishes, and decided he wanted to make funny faces:


While sitting around talking I found a business card that Steve had in the kitchen. A friend who used to work for him out at the airport had stopped by to visit, he now works for Harpo in Chicago. If you aren't familiar with Harpo, turn the word around backwards. It's OPRAH. He is an airplane mechanic for Oprah. Dang!! So, I took a picture of the business card, to show that Oprah's people actually exist. They aren't Oompa Loompas like I previously thought...


Last night for my birthday, we went to a little Italian restaurant and I sat down at the end of the table in my own Vodka soaked world:

But then I ran out of vodka.

That's a problem.