Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bad, Bad Manners

Three days ago I heard Steve make a comment about something as we were navigating thru the insane Havasu traffic. He was letting someone drive ahead of him, because it was the "polite thing to do." But then we went to dinner and I saw this:



And I even had time to change the settings on the camera to get this one:



He talked and talked and talked and talked and... well, you know. He talked.

This is not the only time I've sat and stared at the table while Steve has amused himself on the cell phone. I'm always "polite." I don't say anything, I don't raise an eyebrow. I just order another drink and entertain myself.

But the bottom line is, this is VERY RUDE behavior. There have been times where Steve really should have been talking to me, and instead he was talking to someone on the phone about the gaskets that go on the muffler bearings on the tail light section of a '72 Pinto bumper assembly. Not cool.

I paid him back by using his debit card at Michael's today.