Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Twitter-Less

I refuse to "do" Twitter. I just can't "do" it. I am public enough with the blog, and I really haven't gotten to the point where people want to know what I am doing all the time.
But if I "did" Twitter, this is what I'd put on there right now....

Bourbon has become a pretty good friend of mine. I see this relationship going on to the next level. Don't know what that means, but alls I know is, I like Bourbon.

Thanks to the ladies who organized the Kentucky Derby fundraiser (Linda, you know who you are...) I am addicted to Bourbon and everywhere I go I order a Mint Julip. I am such a Mint Julip snob now. Bartenders who apparently haven't learned the gorgeousness of the Mint Julip get very snotty when I roll into town and ask if they can make one. Usually they can't. But since I'm such a close and personal friend of Bourbon, I can rattle off the ingredients, no problem.

Oh and here's another Twitter entry....

Someday I'd like to go visit Metropolis, Illinois. Not because Illinois is awesome, because it's not. But I'd like to be among a whole town full of people who idolize Superman. I honestly think I'd cry upon arrival.

And there you have it, my Twitter contributions for a world (my world) that refuses to Twitter.