Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Got Some Money This Week

Yes, after several months of barely breaking even I started making a profit again. So I promptly took that profit and spent it. Spent it ALL.

I got a new bike to ride to the kick boxing class, it's lightweight and it's foldable. So if I want to fold it up and put it in the trunk of my car, I can. Very cool. Shay decided to take it out and thrash on it. Sort of like giving it a stamp of approval:



Oh of course the front yard needed something. SOMETHING....hmmmm. How about a skull?
Yeah!!


Well, and probably the most important of my purchases was the camera I took these pictures with. I've been borrowing one since mine was stolen in June, and then Steve lost that one. Now I'm happily snapping photos again. Without using my stupid phone...