Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Back From The Grave

Last summer, my nice camera was stolen from me in Mexico. A couple of months after that, Steve bought a high dollar Kodak because it was pure torture being without a camera. He lost it within three months. Are you seeing a pattern here? We have trouble with cameras.

When Steve realized he couldn't find the Kodak, we tore apart the airport hangar because he SWORE that he'd been using it on a project out there. He said, "I know it's in the hangar. I was taking pictures of something I was working on, I got interrupted, and now I can't find the camera." So I spent a lot of time tearing apart the hangar. This seems like it would be easy to do. Yeah, until you take a look at the hangar. There are 20 motorcycles. Not exaggerating. There are at least 12 cars and trucks. There are several aircraft. There is 20 years of parts, electronics, doo dads, and gizmos stacked up on shelves everywhere.

This morning Steve was looking through some little bags as he is anticipating a trip out of town this weekend.
And this is what he found:



And it was NOT in the hangar.