Tuesday, April 13, 2010

John Munger in Havasu



John Munger is one of the many candidates we have for Governor in Arizona. He's also one of the most accomplished. I met him a couple of years ago and I knew right away from what we talked about that he was headed for something big. He's got some ideas on how to fix our economy, and none of his ideas involve more taxes or more government projects. He thinks job creating programs should be from private industry. I couldn't agree more.
He also has big ideas on how to change our current school system. He has served some time on the Board of Regents, who are all about education in our state. So his ideas come from his experience, not from a displeasure about how things are done currently.

But then John was upstaged during his appearance because OH MY GAWD Sarah Palin came in!! Actually it was Shawna Palin. She's a little shorter than Sarah:





And she makes WAAAAY less money than Sarah.

Another Governor candidate, Buz Mills, appeared on Monday in Havasu. He is a multi millionaire who is self funding his campaign (only two candidates for Governor are self funding their campaigns--John and Buz)
Buz was kind of quiet but I know many people were glad to get to hear him speak because everyone I have spoken to says they know nothing about him. I told him this. "Buz, people have seen your commercials but they want to know more about you."

Shawna Palin took a photo with him also:



Of course I let our newspaper know way ahead of time that these candidates would be on hand, and our newspaper didn't show up. Even after I emailed again, and again. And then called them a couple of times.

I can't do EVERYTHING!