Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kitty Meow Meow is a Murderer

This past weekend I was home alone, with just KMM to keep me company. And since I had a fantastic headache for a few days, sitting at home was a very nice plan. Nice, that is, until KMM decided to bring in a friend from the back yard:



I kept telling him to pick up the thing and get it outside, and KMM pretended not to understand English. What an a-hole.

I don't mind that he's murdering rats. I do mind when I have to get the tongs out of the kitchen and use them to do dead rat removal. (DRM) But now that it's spring, the baby rabbits are starting to get out and about. Last night I heard a commotion on the back porch, and this is what I found out there with KMM:



So I started up my organization that was originally established two years ago. It's called Baby Rabbit Relocation. (BRR) I took baby rabbit across the street to the empty lot that has plenty of big bushes for him to take shelter under.
But I think one of his siblings wasn't so lucky. I found a tiny white puffy tail and some guts on the back porch this morning. Bad Kitty.