Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mozilla Firefox

I remember years ago, YEARS ago when Mozilla Firefox internet first became available. I tried it. Wasn't impressed. Went back to Internet Explorer.

Then I heard some talk. Recently, I mean. Heard people "in the know" talking about how Internet Explorer is like a dinosaur and if your computer is running really slowly when you log on it's because of I.E.

I noticed all of a sudden that both the PC here at the house and my laptop were both just staggering along whenever I logged on. So that voice I'd heard, the one referencing the "dinosaur" was at fault. And after a quick virus scan of both computers I realized that there HAD to be something to the "dinosaur" comment.

Downloaded Mozilla Firefox, got rid of Internet Explorer, and now both computers are zipping along as they should!