Thursday, April 30, 2009

2009 Camaro

We've been waiting for this day for several years: the day we would finally get to check out the new Camaro in person. Seriously. It's been several years of emailing each other the links to online stories, pictures, and of course the Transformers movie didn't help. But finally. The day is here.
Steve's friend (who is always trying to sell him a car) called to let him know a new Camaro had just been delivered.
And when we saw it, our jaws just DROPPED.
She's a beauty.


That mirror finish nearly brings a tear to my eye....


The interior is kind of basic, yet very comfortable. I couldn't believe how huge it was inside, I could barely see out the windows. Can you see me?


I think Steve was impressed. He took it for a spin and was very surprised at what kind of power the 6 cylinder had. Maybe when he sees this picture, he will acknowledge that he would be a very cool daddio if he got himself a new Camaro...



And of course since these guys are car salesmen, they parked this black beauty next to something equally as impressive:



Aaah, Camaro. You had me at hello.