Friday, May 1, 2009

The Governator, Part II

Some of you may remember my ramblings about the Governator 7 months ago, when I fantasized about meeting up with Arnold and becoming fast friends.
After I posted that, some people asked me, "What is your obsession with Arnold?' There's no obsession, he's just high on my list of people to meet. He was the Frikkin Terminator, for God's sake!
Steve's boss, the one who makes awesome plans for us and then cancels them.....well he's a developer in Southern California. He is being considered by the State to receive some of the Economic Stimulus money for a very big construction project that he has been planning for over a decade. So he had to meet with California's Governor, Arnold.
And he gave him a pair of awesome sunglasses, the ones that he has his logo imprinted on. Oh, by the way RJ and Brandy, these are the sunglasses I have set aside for you. Arnold was more than thrilled to be getting an awesome pair of shades, so he posed for a picture with Steve's boss. Oh my God it's one of the best pictures ever.....



Do you know what this picture means to me? I am a true observer of the "6 degrees of seperation" thing. This picture is evidence that I am now 2 degrees away from meeting with Arnold. 2 degrees!!!!

Oh, what will I wear?????