Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Corrective Shoes....And An Old Friend

Since getting used to my corrective shoes (Z Coil--I would recommend them to EVERYONE) I have noticed that I am jogging a lot more. Well, the addition of the Ipod to the whole routine certainly helped.....the music keeps my mind off all the pain.
Today I jogged a couple of miles easily, and I really felt like I could keep going!
I am sure the passing traffic noticed I was singing along to Depeche Mode. I just can't get enough.....

But then I ran into an old friend. Remember this guy?


When Jack removed Mr. Snake from the pool area, he merely deposited him across the street in the empty lot. I immediately knew this was a bad idea, because Mr. Snake could and would easily come for revenge. This morning as I jogged I ran right into Mr. Snake as he lay next to the curb. He wasn't moving, so he was either dead or sunning himself.

I just kept running.