Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fun Things To Do On A Sunday

Since Monday is actually my cleaning day at home, Sunday is generally reserved for whatever Steve wants to do.
It usually involves one of his ongoing projects.

How many projects are there?

Well, there's

1. The semi truck (been restoring it since he bought it in August 2005

2. The Maverick (his little race car that's been dismantled for 1 year)

3. The nuts and bolts (huge collection of bins of bolts that he obtained from a closing hardware store. he's been sorting them and labeling the bins for 5 years)

4. The airplane (bought in December, dismantled in January)

5. The Chopper (bitchin motorcycle that he dismantled many years ago, maybe 7)

6. The house (periodically he will become tired of something and dismantle it. last time this happened it was the kitchen. today he started on the master bath)

Today we're at the airport, because he wants to work on the plane and the Maverick. I have been sitting at the computer for 4 hours now and I haven't seen him touch either project. I am so glad I'm not on a time schedule today.
But when we finally get home, he will remember that he took apart the bathroom sink. And he'll wonder what possessed his brain to do that. I heard him say at one point that he's tired of the counter top in the bathroom. Uh-oh, I smell another Baghdad situation coming along......