Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hall' Ween



Last year we were Palin and Obama, this year we're Sister Mary and Baby Jesus.
But Jesus still hasn't worked up the guts to BE Jesus yet. I'm working on him.

My Halloween memories are far from pleasant, unfortunately.

I recall being poisoned when we lived in Arkansas. Someone put something in my candy and it made my face swell up for several days, and I was sick.

I remember being accused of stealing some kid's candy in Omaha, and I had nothing to do with it.

Once I was tripped by a friend of mine while we were trick or treating and it skinned up my knees and hands so bad I had blood all over my costume.

I volunteered in a Fire Dept haunted house, and a stampede of stupid teenagers pushed me, knocked me over and hurt my back really bad. When I began limiting the number of people who came in together, (to avoid another stampede) I got hollared at.

But guess what? I still love Halloween.