Friday, October 30, 2009

Havasu's Market on Main

We began at 11am, laying out the spaces for the vendors and of course I added my decor around the perimeter.



I even figured out how to decorate this trailer hitch so nobody would bonk their knee into it as they walked by:



Then the vendors began setting up, and we had a GLORIOUS array of items to choose from!









The wind blew all day, so we were sufficiently CHAPPED! And because of the wind, our vendors couldn't put up their umbrellas or canopies. Sunny and I had ours up, with a huge amount of weight anchoring them. They survived.
People asked, "Are we going to shut down because of the wind?" Oh heck no. The show must go on.

Wind or no wind, this Farmer's Market will be my home every week until the end of next April. I may utilize my space as a "V.I.P." area next week, so we have a comfy place to kick back. Now all I need is a couch...hmmm...