Thursday, January 21, 2010

Coffee Snob

I have gotten to the point where I critique coffee as much as I do people's grammar. Yeah, that's annoying, I know.
But after getting hooked on GOOD coffee, it is very difficult for me to sit through a bitter, nasty, icky cup of coffee. And espresso has to be quality. QUALITY!!
Steve got hooked on the sweet nectar they serve at McCafe (that's McDonalds, but with a latte' machine. So much so, he merely needs to drive up to the drive thru and say, "You know what I want." And they do. Because he's there so much.

Yesterday I was shopping for napkins and I happened upon a very basic, inexpensive espresso machine on clearance for $30. $30!!! We've been toying with the idea of getting a machine but the price tag always scared us away. So now I have a new toy.



Here's the espresso goodness, flowing from my new best friend in the kitchen: