Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rain, Rain, Give Me a Day Off....



It rains once in a great while here. When it does, everything stops. Well, everything in my life, anyway. I had to cancel the Market because it's an outdoor Market and rain will typically mean setting up would be a waste of time.

But then I can't do ANYTHING outdoors because I really don't have rain gear. I have an umbrella. But I don't have a rain coat. And all my pants drag on the ground around my feet so they would be soaked in about 2.5 seconds.

Shay has no rain gear to speak of, either. He has made the mistake of going out to ride his bike in the rain, and he found out how cold it gets very quickly once your sweatshirt is soaked!



A quick taste of rain drops and he was done for the day.



I guess that's what Wii is for.

Oh, in case you're wondering, this is what the sky looked like...



It was falling...