Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve

I began the day feeling kind of iffy, with a really stuffy nose and half my face was numb. Can't explain the face thing, but my allergies were certainly responsible for the stuffiness.

After cleaning at home and walking some dogs, I made some goodies and headed to the airport. Steve was there with his boss and we decided it would be easier to have our dinner there. I set up all my food and beverages, then waited two hours for them to join me. Two hours!!!



Two hours was long enough for me to get filled up on jalapeno thingies.



And I spent too much time browsing Facebook.

After we ate, Steve and I headed to a friend's house party. It was our first time at this house, and I was really surprised at the decor....like the stripper pole in the living room....



It made for a really funny show.

We primarily sat with Rick and Robin, and I did my best to take photos of them when they weren't ready. Sometimes that's how I roll...



Honestly, I think it was my mission to take as many bad pictures as possible.



But of course I took note of the Blue Moon in the sky.



Won't see that again till I'm an old lady!

We made it home shortly before midnight, and rang in the new year in each other's arms. Awwww! Sorry, no photos of that.