Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Got Married Again

I guess I knew this day would come. It's been a long time coming, really. I didn't even have to think about it, I just said YES. What's really nice is Steve's been feeling the same way for a little while now. We both talked it over and "BAM" we both came to the same conclusion pretty much at the same time.
I think we may have even high-fived over it.
We looked on the internet to see where we could do it.........

And I got married to a new espresso machine....



It's fully automatic. Push one button and this wonderful, delightful product comes out nice and quietly.



No more messing around with the loud bean grinder in the morning, because there's a nice sized reservoir for beans and it grinds them almost silently. It brews the espresso, dispenses it, and the used grounds are deposited into a container that you have to lift out every couple of days and empty.

I can even make settings for stronger or weaker espresso, I can push the large cup button twice and it will choose the right amount of beans to grind and process for two very large cups of espresso. Or I can just push the small cup button once and it will dispense one very, very delightful shot of Columbian goodness.

I have a feeling this relationship is going to last. We started off on the right foot, we took the leap for all the right reasons, and we have a long term plan that includes lots of caffiene and steamy milk.

I need to ask about a ring, though.