Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Grijalva Can Suck It




If you've paid any attention to the Arizona Illegal Alien law, then you probably might remember weeks ago when one of our own Congressional members (and a very terrible one at that) announced that people should boycott our state because of the new law. His name is Raul Grijalva, and he is a nasty, stupid man. We all think so. We do. Just ask around. Nobody likes him, and his mustache is dirty.
I'm just throwing out random insults, really.
But he has his followers. Those who like living off the state with their food stamps and welfare. Those who believe illegals should be allowed to just take over our state. Idiots, really. Yes, harsh words. But I feel strongly.

I have met more than once a wonderful young lady who is running against Grijalva in this year's election.

She's a rocket scientist. She has bumper stickers that say, "Maybe it DOES take a Rocket Scientist." Clever. Her name is Ruth McClung.

If she wins, her Congressional district will touch the one I live in. It is miles and miles of desert and farm land, as well as metropolitan areas. Hundreds of miles. I know, because I've driven across it many many times. I can't vote for her, but I can drum up support. I can forward her website to everyone and urge them to donate. I can say nasty things about Grijalva and show my lack of respect for him. Here's her site. Donate if you can. www.ruth4az.com