Sunday, May 23, 2010

Headed To Tucson

Heading to Tucson on Monday afternoon to prepare for my graduation. Since it's about 6 hours of driving, I need to get there on Monday night to be rested and ready for Tuesday. I have a picture slideshow to complete, and our class is filming a commercial. Then we have an afternoon of classtime. Graduation is at 6pm. I only know a couple of people in Tucson, and I doubt they'd be interested in sitting thru my graduation, so this is another solo event for me.

However, one of my recent visits to Tucson yielded some very nice photos! (Oh by the way my newest camera stopped working today so I may not have graduation photos)

But this is a tourist place, and an actual church that is outside of Tucson. It is a three hundred year old gorgeous church, and people are welcome to walk thru and look around when they're not having services.