Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shawnna Bolick

My dear Shawnna is the OTHER Shawna in the leadership program I'm in. But when we're together I introduce myself as the OTHER Shawna. That's because she's the superstar of the two S-girls. She has two "n's" in her name. I have one.

She is running for the Legislature in her district in Phoenix, and it's been a fun ride to watch her work.

The one on the right with the brown hair is Shawnna.



The gal on the left is Christine, an attorney who is the legal counsel for our Governor, Jan Brewer. So she knows quite a bit about AZ's Illegal Aliens law that was just signed. In my photo, she and Shawnna just happen to be discussing the SB 1070. Too funny. That's pretty much all we can discuss when we get together.

Shawnna's been campaigning just as hard as Wendy Rogers, going door to door and putting up those pesky signs. When I saw one of Shawnna's signs in Phoenix I didn't have my camera. Dang it!

But her website, http://www.bolickforarizona.com/ says it all. She's ready to serve!!

It's so neat to see that the Shawna's are taking over the state. It makes sense...