Monday, May 17, 2010

Top Secret Photos

Sometimes I went to areas where photos weren't permitted. Not because the flash would hurt something, but because they just wanted to be A-holes to me. That's what I'm assuming.

So here are some of my top secret photos. Took them with my phone.

Oh, before I forget--the White House tour is very restricted. You can't take a purse, back pack, camera, water bottle, or even a tube of lip balm in there. But you can take your phone which is nice because I walked by myself for 2.5 miles to get there and the security of having my phone was necessary. But also nice because I can take photos without being caught....



This is a painting of Washington that Dolly Madison managed to have saved (I'm sure she ordered people to carry it because it's easily 6 ft tall) when the White House was under attack and being burned:



This is the front porch:



And this is what we encountered as we left the White House:



Ooooh, dang!!