Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Capital of the World, Part Deux (2)

Today I hurriedly attended the annual Lake Havasu Republican Women's Executive Board Christmas Luncheon (okay, not kiddin, say that one three times fast) and it was located at Lorraine Lewis's house. She takes Christmas VERY seriously. So much so, that she's got life-sized Santa with a nearly life-sized Reindeer greeting people in the front room (I jumped, because Santa moved a lot)



She's got everything Christmas, which is certainly appropriate. Even the "Arizona Room" of the house has a big tree decorated with lovely ornaments and adornments...



And this was new, the dining table chairs had Santa hats. Lorraine's been shopping on the internet, doncha think??



Who has a Peanuts Christmas display? Lorraine. It's perfectly logical to her.
I sent this picture in a text message to my brother and he said he almost choked on his Red Bull. May have been something I'd written to accompany the photo:


Should anyone ever doubt Lorrain's dedication to Christmas, then they need only to visit her restroom. Check out the toilet paper.



I used it. Don't know if I was supposed to. It was rough... I thought John Wayne toilet paper was the only rough and tough toilet tissue!!!

I AM THE CHRISTMAS DOLL QUEEN. OBEY ME!!!!!