Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Did This

It took several years for me to convince Steve that I could cut his hair. I mean, really, it's just a few moments with a shaver and the job's done, right?
He complained about how awful and negative his hair person was. She was in his face, yanking his head around like a doll while she clipped his hair and yelled about her delinquent daughters. One of her daughters was actually "smart" enough to get the word PIRATE tattooed on her inner lip. Yeah, that's smart.
My equivalent of that would be to have "Doo Doo" tattooed on my forehead.

Last year, maybe two years ago, I managed to get Steve to let me cut his hair. And I've done an okay job since then.

But Sunday. Oh, Sunday. My mind was apparently elsewhere. I began shaving his head in the bathroom. But after the first moment I realized I'd forgotten to put the #3 guard on the shaver.

So my mistake was very evident.



Bottom center, not the "hole" on the top right corner. That problem area is not my doing....