Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Busy. Busy. Busy. And...... Busy.

It's been a very hectic month and I'm wondering if the activity will be increasing or decreasing in March! I've got the normal stuff to do, plus a nice new load of things that I didn't expect to be my responsibility. Oh well. Deal with it, right?

I began promoting shawnathornton.com recently, and I'm ever so thankful that I had time a year ago to put it together. Really, a year ago!! I need to get on there and change a couple of things, but other than that it's pretty straight forward.
I also began campaigning every day. I introduce myself to people and let them know I'm running for City Council. Not really necessary at this point, because a City Council race is all about name recognition. People aren't going to be at the polls on August 24th and remember that they met me waaaay back in February. That's why I should be fundraising right now. I need lots of dough to pay for the advertisements this summer.

And I need a latte. Like right now.