Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Election

Many people attending this convention are involved in politics in their respective communities, be it a volunteer like me or a paid politician such as Buster.
So yesterday was Primary Day for a lot of us.
Buster won over his opponent for the County Supervisor seat, and I won a position as a Precinct Committeeman. I've been bummed out all day because Dana didn't win his bid for the Superior Court Justice position. That's been on my mind.

I can see some delegates who'd previously been in good spirits this week are kind of muted today, and I can only assume Primary Day wasn't good for them. I suppose we'll drown sorrows after the convention tonight.

As I write this I can hear yelling outside; there are protesters doing something out there. Just as long as they leave me alone!!!