Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yeah Baby



We are in our formal wear today, because that is the dress code for Thursday. We met with the Arizona Delegation this morning for our group photos, and now we are getting everything packed. We will be shipping our stuff in boxes since it's a much more reliable option to checking luggage with the airlines. And probably a lot cheaper. This afternoon is yet another reception, and then we have to be in the Convention Center at 5:45 for the proceedings to begin. I think tonight will be one of the more exciting things about this whole experience, and I am definitely looking forward to it. Buster won't admit it but I'm sure he's excited, too. I told him to get good pictures of McCain tonight or I'd beat him. If I'm feeling up to it, I may walk around tonight and get some photos.